Sunday, March 7, 2010

1-Bubble bath with candle light or 2- a walk in the park in the rain?

2 walk in the rain1-Bubble bath with candle light or 2- a walk in the park in the rain?
both sound nice. i feel like taking a bubble bath with candle light now though. im really tired today. and i just danced for 3 hours. i dont really feel like walking. can i have a rain check on the 2nd one? i love walking in the rain :]1-Bubble bath with candle light or 2- a walk in the park in the rain?
Tough choice, but I'm definitely a bubble bath girl
Park in the rain.
walk in the rain
Mmmm Bubble bath with candle light sounds very good to me :)
i have to agree with 1 the bath and candles.............
bubble bath with candel light, unless i am wearing a white top then a walk in the park in the rain
Walk in the park in the rain
Walk in the park with a raining bubble candle.
Give me the bubble bath any day of the week!
I say...





2 followed by 1
2 rain.........
walk in the park in the rain
Walk in the rain first, then come back home for a hot bubble bath to warm up...sounds nice to me.
walk in the rain first, then


come back for a nice bubble bath :)
first #2


then #1
I will have the walk in the park in the rain followed by the bubble bath with candle light but I have to do it with some one special!!
bubble bath with candlelight preferably with someone

No comments:

Post a Comment