Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I washed my light tan bath floor mats with my dark blue floor mats!?

I washed my tan bath floor mats with my dark blue floor mats and now my tans floor mats are a tanish blue. How can I get them back to their light tan color?! Help they were expensive and I don't want to have to repurchase them.I washed my light tan bath floor mats with my dark blue floor mats!?
HAHA Are you stupid... You can't get them back to a tan color.I washed my light tan bath floor mats with my dark blue floor mats!?
Rewash them. Add them after adding a 1/2 cup of bleach (and detergent) and letting it agitate. Warm or Hot water depending on the material..They will be as good as new.

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    Vessel Sinks

    ReplyDelete