Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Why do I feel light-headed after I get out of the bath?

Whenever I take a bath I always get light-headed immediately after I stand up to get out to dry off. Is this common and if so why does this happen?Why do I feel light-headed after I get out of the bath?
It could be you are getting up too quickly or you have the water too hot. Try getting out with your head upright not bent down %26amp; get out slowly. Also make the temperature lukewarm not scalding hot.Why do I feel light-headed after I get out of the bath?
You could have water in your ear canal causing a slight distruption in your equallibrium or it could be your blood pressure or it could simply be because your blood assume a certain pattern of flow while you are bathing and if you jerk your body into another position quickly you give yourself a rush....it's not necessarily something to be greatly concerned about unless you live a high risk life style (high salt intake or it's genetically in your family) if you notice it when you do other things then I would be worried because it was happening more frequently.
You might want to have your blood pressure checked. The change in body temp combined with standing up is giving you a head rush.
It's because you're sexxy

No comments:

Post a Comment