Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wire bath exhust to can light?

I have two lights in my bath on separate switches. One switch powers the vanity light, and the other powers a can light over the shower. I am adding an exhaust fan to the bath. Can I wire the ceiling fan off the can light so they both turn on together? I have about 6 total outlets/lights on circut.Wire bath exhust to can light?
I see no problem with this. In fact, a lot of bathrooms have a light and fan come on at the same time.Wire bath exhust to can light?
No problem wiring them together. I myself would upgrade the existing circuit breaker for safety's sake.
Sure. the fan will be on whenever the light is on, though.
Remember, every time the light comes on, the fan comes on. I don't like this but, that's personal.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment