Sunday, March 7, 2010

Do You Turn The Light On When You Have A Shower/Bath?

I always turn the light on even if its a bright sunny day and there's loads of natural light... it feels weird if i don't.





I do the same when i'm eating as well.





Does anyone else do this?Do You Turn The Light On When You Have A Shower/Bath?
yea, i do tooDo You Turn The Light On When You Have A Shower/Bath?
no. even at night i take a shower without the light being on. when i eat? hell yeah because it might be a bug in my food or something.
Bath = turn off the lights


light candles





(not every night but now and then)





I do not turn on the light in the daytime.
I only do when it's dark, or if there's not enough light when I'm eating
Not if there's enough sunlight.
always
always
yeah, coz i draw the curtains and lock the door so it looks dingy if not usually! x
No , why in the day ??
Not in the day time
nah deffo not





cant waste precious 'leccy Trixy
i do
yes... how do u see what you're washing
yeah !!! me too lol
Well... my bathroom doesn't have a window, so I kind of have to. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment