Sunday, March 7, 2010

Do you light candles and dim the lights when you have a bubble bath?

i most certainly do. i have one of those big round deep tubs, and it has tons of space! I turn the music on low, bring in a good book, a glass of martini asti, or baileys with ice, and i'm in heaven.. Or sometimes i'll watch tv whilst in the bath, and just keep adding more hot water if necessary! I can stay in there forever, and have been known to spend 3 hours in the bath. If my man's at home, he'll come in with me. Sit behind me stroke my hair, and read my book over my shoulder.. Some people have no manners... Lavender scented candles and lights off are a must..Do you light candles and dim the lights when you have a bubble bath?
Me? Take bubble baths? I'd rather take a bath in boiling lava while being eaten alive by carnivorous beetles.Do you light candles and dim the lights when you have a bubble bath?
Rarely
No, but I should!
Yes but don't tell anyone cos it'll ruin my macho image.
Yep, and I have my ipod on and a nice glass of wine too.
i hardly have a bth.. always showers.. : - )
nope! i take quick showers! i used to have a shower radio and would put on music though!
um no i take baths to become clean not to be romantic

No comments:

Post a Comment