Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, Light hair, grey eyes)?

So im super pale and so i look like i'm like ill when im at the beach. I can't tan, I burn, and ive tried fake tanning lotions and i looked like a carrot. So what color bathing suit makes me look tanner? Out of these colors for this bathing suit would help.





http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay%26amp;origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp%26amp;event=display%26amp;prnbr=CK-223683%26amp;page=1%26amp;cgname=OSSWMBEAZZZ%26amp;rfnbr=148





Thanks.Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, Light hair, grey eyes)?
Try spray on, works good.





Coral or jade, I think.Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, Light hair, grey eyes)?
olive would look cute





out of those colors: grape. nothing too bright





mine? with pic


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
try getting the coral color.


Only wear black or white when you are tan. And any color else if you are tan.
You should get it in the large pink dot.
olive
either turquoise or jade i think

No comments:

Post a Comment