Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What color should I paint my bath if I have a light yellow tub and tile?

if you want to go sunny-themed, maybe pink,


but aqua green (light) could look nice too.What color should I paint my bath if I have a light yellow tub and tile?
Unless you are one of those people who can put colors together that you never would have thought would work, you can safely combine contrasting colors (ie yellow/violet) or complimentary colors (yellow/green or yellow/orange).





Here is a color wheel or google one that works better for you:


http://brandonrubin.com/color-and-design鈥?/a>





Good luck!What color should I paint my bath if I have a light yellow tub and tile?
first make it slip-resistant and treat it with with an anti-slip solution
i would leave it at white
A nice maroon or mauve would stand out very well, being complementary. However, for subtlety I would recommend a light spring green or baby blue. For patterns I would suggest horizontal stripes on all visible sides, in a lighter tint of a dark man color or a dark shade of a light main color. If you would like to go with warmer tones, go for a pumpkin seed orange color.
Bathrooms are busy and choppy enough without tons of added colors.





I would paint the walls an even lighter shade of yellow. The tone on tone look can be very chic!
Cornflower blue (blue with hint of purple) would look nice. Purple in general is a good choice because yellow and purple are complimentary colors.
probably white or may be dark yellow..

No comments:

Post a Comment