Sunday, March 7, 2010

Why are my lights flickering on my kitchen & bath circut lines?

Square D Box 15 amp BreakerWhy are my lights flickering on my kitchen %26amp; bath circut lines?
hiya, its really hard to diagnose a problem with so little info but feel free to contact me via email with more infoWhy are my lights flickering on my kitchen %26amp; bath circut lines?
to much power being drawn on one circut like a microwave with a rifridg things like that nead there own circut
Need to have this checked out really soon by electrician. You most likely have a short or damaged line in that circuit. Very dangerous and may cause electrical fire. Avoid using these lights until inspected and serviced!
Upgrade to GFCI outlets. Upgrade to 20amp. Wire connections maybe loose somewhere. Ensure all screws are tights. If it's a fluorescent light, the ballast maybe going bad. Check the fuses to ensure they are all good. It appears you have the problem isolated, so investigate the isolated area, and look for obvious problems.
There is a loose connection somewhere in the light circuit. Unless your familiar with electrical troubleshooting, you need to call an electrician to track it down.
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment