Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, dark hair, light eyes)?

I am trying to find the right color bathing suit and wanted some advice.





I have very pale skin, and have a ';cool'; skin tone (pinkish/blue undertones, never tans, always burns). I have very dark brown hair and very light blue eyes, like a light teal/aqua color.





I'm one of the few people who actually likes being pale and am drawn to vibrant, dark colors, mostly black and red because I don't mind that my paleness stands out more. I was wondering if anyone else with similar skintones and coloring had any suggestions on colors that really highlighted their pale skin? Again, I don't want to appear less pale or try to hide it, just want a color that will accent my skin well. Thanks!Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, dark hair, light eyes)?
Go for fuchsia or really bright turquoise! Try to avoid pale colors if you have pale skin, and these vibrant ones will go great with the color of your eyes and hair!





However, if you want to look even paler, go for a lilac (again great with your eyes/hair) or light beige (for a contrast with the pinkish-blue undertone in your skin), just not white, that would be much too bland...





If you need more information on the topic of colors, just google complementary colors (purple and yellow complement each other) to find out more.





Hope this helps, have fun!Best bathing suit color for me? (pale skin, dark hair, light eyes)?
I don't know if you are looking for a 2 piece or a one piece bathing suit





these colours , the turquoise, and the green and the bright pink would look good


http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce鈥?/a>
I think that you would look really pretty on blues, royal blues, navy blues and light blues as long as its not too light, go for cool colors, pastels are more for tan or medium skins I think so I wouldnt get lots of pastels...and purple also sounds like it would be pretty on you :)


green like emereld green sounds nice too :)
My friend has really pale skin and it always burns, never tans, and she wore a plaid swim suit that was like a blue/green and brown and it looked nice on her. I think you should try a bright blue. That would look very pretty. Good luck!





P.S. I think you should try cool colors (blue, green, purple)
I would warm up your skin tone with a tomato red or a raspberry red, or a lighter shade of aqua. I would also be tempted to go for a true bubblegum pink to compliment your skin tone.
I'm pale with dark hair and light eyes. I tend to like rich greens. It doesn't make me look too pale and really brings out my eyes. You might try light blues but not too light.
Red is lovely and also fuchsia..
red or black, I have a pale skintone, and those colors work for me
  • help blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment