Sunday, March 7, 2010

Does a hot bath with only the light of candles do it for you? Or are you a quick shower type of person!!?

Sorry Sunshine, I'm a guy. Those candles go out with water spraying all over the bathroom. Once I get in the shower, I don't want to get out. Damn the torpedoes. Have a good bath. I understand you women about 9%. Sweet dreams.Does a hot bath with only the light of candles do it for you? Or are you a quick shower type of person!!?
both :) i would rather have a bubble bath with candles when im stressed or tired but if i dont have time then i'd take the shower. :)Does a hot bath with only the light of candles do it for you? Or are you a quick shower type of person!!?
Ah, I love hot baths with candles. I miss the days when I had more time to indulge in them!
Definitely not a quick shower type of person!
Long shower. Couldn't be bothered getting out the candles.
Before kids it was a bath with only the light of candles. Now, it's a quick shower whenever possible!! Ahhhh, those were the good ole days!
on an every day basis, definitely the quick shower... when i need to relax, the hot bath with candles for sure
mmmm i like you already...thats the type of thing that makes my heart feel lighter
Quick shower type of person. This is not to say that with the right libation and the right companion I would turn down a candlelight bath, a deux.
quick shower.





hot bath = soaking in your own filth.
I love my bubble baths
in a hurry quick shower... if it is fun time give me the candles and a hot bath
I love a bath with candles. But this takes awhile. And so worth it. When need a quickie... I go for a shower. mo
Usually, quick shower, with 3 new babies in the house. But, on Friday night, after the little fellas are down for the night, my hubby fixes me a nice hot bath and some lavendar candles. He fixes a nice snack for us while he's waiting for me
Oh, I'd MUCH prefer the hot bath with only the light of candles! With a sensual fragrance. A nice long, relaxing one! YES!! I think I'll head in there right now!!
long shower girl
I prefer a bath with candles that is an excellent way to relax after a long day!
Shower. Get in, get out - five minutes tops.
Both..it all depends on the day
Candles, music, wine, or a good scotch, a secure door lock, and not too many bubbles.
shower in the am


hot bath after a long day
I'm a shower person.





The thought of soaking in ones own filthy bath water is disgusting.
shower
I don't have the time for a hot bath, but on the rare occasion when I can take one, it's great!!
I prefer a hot bath and candles, but ususally only have time for a quick shower.
shower...but when I've worked real hard and my muscles are sore I'll take a hot bath...but not with candles lol.
Quick shower; get dressed; fly out the door...
well if i have the time in the day to do that than i would defiantly prefer the bath, but i still take a shower before i take my bath to get all the oil off, i don't want to sit in my bath water full of dead skin cells and oils. Baths are so relaxing especially if you drop some lavender oil in the bathtub super soothing. I also think thats more of a girl thing too, i don't know a lot of guys that like or admit to taking baths.
Quick shower
A hot bath with calgon in the pink box bubbles and a few scented candles is the only to end a stressful day!!!
I take 20 minute showers....unless you think thats quick?

No comments:

Post a Comment