Sunday, March 7, 2010

Do you bath by candle light?

Yeah i do when i try to relax :)Do you bath by candle light?
No , I'm too lazy to do that , what if the candle falls in the water? I dont bathe , period. It feels better to have rain like water on your skin while you're washing yourself really hard to make yourself clean. Rather than sitting in water and cleaning your tub with your back and bottom. Its not always as nice as it looks in the movies.Do you bath by candle light?
Nope, fire hazard. Don't fancy the irony of sitting in several gallons of water with the plastic bath on fire.
I have before. Usually I don't have enough time for more than a quick shower.
i do when i try to relax but otherwise no i dont
im eco friendly. i dont light candles while taking shower. but i keep candles lit 3 times a week
';e'; and sometimes
I shower.





Baths are gross. You're trying to clean yourself while wallowing in your own filth
No.





Baths are just sitting in dirty water....I prefer showers.
No, ever since I saw Hide and Seek I've been too afraid to bathe in dim lighting
No


By Beer
did once got burned by hot wax not any more
Nope
depends if we have no kids then yes with wine
no i wish i could but i cannot
no
mmhmmm we have a hot tub
i never have time
Nope, I shower.
Yeah I do.... it's lovely.
that is too fem. for me.
no.
no i shower

No comments:

Post a Comment