Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I have a light green bath tub, white sink and toliet and gray ceramic floor tile. What color should I paint wa?

You need something to tie the colors together. You could put chair railing to separate the top from the bottom of the wall. Paint the chair railing the same gray as your floor. Use wallpaper on the bottom half. Paint the top half of the wall either a light pink or peach. Find a wallpaper that has both light green %26amp; pink/peach, like this:


http://www.usahomefashions.com/aqsewa.ht鈥?/a>


http://www.usawallpaper.com/blbewa.htmlI have a light green bath tub, white sink and toliet and gray ceramic floor tile. What color should I paint wa?
play around with the Sherwin Williams color visualizer to help you imagine how the colors will look together. It is the best paint visualizer on the web, imho. I like how their color palette is laid out, I like that you can search by color family %26amp; color name, the ';painted'; rooms look the most realistic, and it suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:


http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/





I think ';classic light buff'; (# 0050) might be a great choice.I have a light green bath tub, white sink and toliet and gray ceramic floor tile. What color should I paint wa?
best wall color to tie all the other colors together would be a very pale grey,lighter than the floor tiles. for accessories,towels, etc. you could use either dark forest green or mid to dark grey.
I think that deep red or a dark purple would look good on the walls. It might seem dark but with plenty of lighting, I think it could really look great.
depends on the shade of green....but purple looks good with sage green.....

No comments:

Post a Comment