Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bath time: lights off with candles, or lights on?

Bonus: With someone or alone?Bath time: lights off with candles, or lights on?
Aroma therapy candles, no lights, bubbles, glass of ';Merlot';, husband is in the kitchen cooking the dinner of my choice. I live this ';happy-hour'; at least once a week for the last 6 years. Love it... no sh*t.





Thanks for the question.Bath time: lights off with candles, or lights on?
Lights off with candles, smooth jazz, and something cold to drink. It's a bonus when my lover can join me :)
I have an 11 month old so most of the time it's lights on WITH someone just not the someone I would rather lol
with candles with someone
Lights off with candles and alone.
Lights off with candles...music playing...perhaps some bubbles. If I had someone to take a bath with me I'd definitely do it. I think it would be relaxing and fun...
w/ someone and candles of course...maybe even a glass of wine
Lights of with candles, and with someone
lights on with someone
What's the sense of having candles if you've got the lights on, and actually, I want this relaxing time....... to myself.
Off, with someone special
Lights off with candles and most definately with someone!!
lights on with someone
lights off.....scented candles.....bubbles......with hubby......need a bigger tub! lol
Candles. Depends on my mood!
Hmm.......... that sounds like a really, really good idea. Lights off, candles, maybe some Enya playing in the background. Think that's a good plan once I get home. As for the company... I'm keeping my bubbles all to myself for a good while.
lights off with candles %26amp; with someone
Lights off with candles - with someone
I like time to myself in the bath tub so I'd elect to by myself with the lights off with candles and a really good book and maybe some spa music.

No comments:

Post a Comment