Sunday, March 7, 2010

What color bathing suit would look good w/ pale skin, light hair and light eyes?

I never tan just burn or I break out in hives, then go back to white and I鈥檓 ok w/ that. But I would like to find a bathing suit color that doesn鈥檛 was me out or over power me. I have very pale skin (neutral w/ slight pink under tones) golden blonde hair and light hazel eyes. I like black but thought it might be to much contrast.What color bathing suit would look good w/ pale skin, light hair and light eyes?
i personally found that white actually makes me look as if i have some color to me and i don't look so pale........ but it must be a white white...unfortunately colors shows how pale you really are....What color bathing suit would look good w/ pale skin, light hair and light eyes?
Either green or blue I think (:
Here's a hint, if you're female, you want to cover as little as possible.


If you're male, cover as much as you can.
a white bathing suit... cuz it'll make you look darker cuz the suit is whiter than you.
Don't get black or a pale color like white or tan or light blue. Go with deep jewel tones like dark purple or bright turquoise.
i have the same problem! except i have dark blue eyes.


I've been told i look more tan in bright coral? idk why but somehow it makes me look tanner.
You probably could wear like a bronze color suit or dark brown with a splash of another color in it
Blue, a medium blue, a dark color would look good, in my opinion at least


WAIT green looks real good
I would say a royal blue would be an amazing contrast to your skin, eyes and hair!
Navy blue or cranberry.


:)
Turquoise


Teal


Purple
pink or black and baby blue.
yea um brow with gold or pick or yellow or all colors together. yea that will look hot
i would say turquoise blue.
maybe black with skulls of some shape that is white would go good with ur skin tone!
light light blue :]


or black maybe
green maybe
red


blue


green*

No comments:

Post a Comment