Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is a good, light fragrance from Bath and Body Works?

My mom has allgeries, and heavy, musky scents bother her. I'd like to put on a little scent...but just something light and kind of fruity. Can you reccomend any good ones found at Bath and Body works?What is a good, light fragrance from Bath and Body Works?
They have sooo many amazing scents.


My favorite as of right now is Japanese Cherry Blossom.


I used to have the regular Cherry Blossom.


Then I got tired of it.


I have no idea why, because today,


I borrowed some from a friend.


Of course it smells strong once you first put it on.


But it smells so clean and refreshing.


As all lotions, it fades. But it doesn't fade completely.


It leaves this subtle scent behind that smells amazing.


I can't even explain it. You have to go get it yourself.





Since you wanted fruity fragrances,


I'd recommend Black Rasberry Vanilla


and Sun-Ripened Raspberry.


Those smell very nice.





But I highly recommend Cherry Blossom.


The scent it leaves behind when it's barely there,


but you can still smell subtle traces of it, is just delightful.


Moonlight Path is also very light and soft.


Maybe those scents might be a little musky.


But you should check them out.What is a good, light fragrance from Bath and Body Works?
I have a really good one fore you! I got this one and it was like 1$ and it works really good! It's pear blossom, and if your looking for a really good shampoo too, try a minty one! Those are also 1$ too! Hope this helped a lot! I have allergies too, and this one isn't really heavy, but you can still smell it.
I like honeysuckle and sheer freesia... and also all the cherry blossoms..... it smells like you could eat it! maybe sweet pea- but cucumber melon is waaaaay to sweet and heavy- I feel like I would sneeze just smelling it- well, at least for the hand sanitizer
My favorite is Sweet Pea, which smells amazing, and it usually stays on! You can get it in perfume, soap, hand sanitizer, shampoo, body wash, candles, and so much more! Im pretty much obsessed!!!
I, too, have allergy problems and lots of smells bother me. My son gave me some of the vanilla sugar stuff and I love it. Vanilla usually works for me.
My favorite is Cool Citrus Basil. Sounds kinda odd, I know, but I love it. It has a really clean scent with a hint of fruit and floral hints.





Sweet Pea is good, too. Anything pure lavender is great as well.
It's not exactly fruity, but I love cherry blossom and gardenia.


And there's one called moonlight something.
Sweet pea, definitly - its heavenly.
I love the sugar vanilla
Sweet pea or county apple :)
Sweet Pea all the way!
Brown Sugar and Fig or Plumeria
sweet pea, cucumber melon, wild honey suckle or mango mandarin =]
gardenia :) it smells wonderful
I like sweet pea, peach and lemon. The Vanilla Raspberry is good too.
I would have to go with the sweet pea its soft and not that stinky...
pear-berry
cucumber melon
warm vanilla sugar!!! mmmmmmmmmmmm
Black Raspberry And Vanilla. Or something like that. I think it smells really good :)
i agree with blackberry vanilla. it's light and soft and smells really good.
naughty peach passion
SUGAR AND FIG!!!!!
sweet pea :]]
ok my fav is cotton blossom..it's light %26amp; smells so fresh %26amp; clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment